Nice load and love that first picture !
LOL = nope ; not even close to overloaded . Tires aren't inside out in that picture , toss on a few more next time. Don't be scared :eek:
Have you tried either " Parts tree " or " Jacks " ? Both of those sites have exploded views. I have used parts tree myself and had good luck.
Don't worry , I will keep an eye on him and make sure his CAD fever doesn't get too bad. :thumbs:
Looks great . Nice to have a story behind it and why you wanted to add it to the family. Sure that you will put it to good use.
You beat him on price , If it was free. He did drive about 3 hours for an old home-lite and the guy had this one as well. With fuel cost and his...
Friend of mine just picked up an 015 just like that for $10 , yup $10 and that little thing rips. He is a big collector of old saws ( especially...
Looks familiar ? LOL
Like Ron White would say = " Tater Salad "
Try JB sawman on here. I just purchased some ripping chains for milling from him. Great guy to deal with. I would much rather give someone here...
No locktite. Didn't think of that but also not sure what that would do since it threads into fantastic plastic either. Probably would not have...
Update ; all set found the problem.:D Front stud for bar mount stud had backed itself out just enough so that the shoulder of the bolt where it...
I did get this saw used quite a while back and it's had very little use by me so not 100% sure on what it's history really is. Although from...
That's nice ! 32 inch would work perfect ; at least for me anyway , cut in half make 16 inch , doesn't get much better than that. 17 - 19 inch...
Interesting. I have the clutch drum off it now actually and it looked OK other than the sprocket a little worn. Needle bearing looked good and...
Thanks so much Steve , works perfect. You are correct , it shows no plate in there. I am sure that the bar oil hole is/was not clogged. I did...
I had that ring-tone on my old phone , I need to look for that again , will make sure I set that as your tone Brad. Right now I have a dog bark...
Happy Friday everyone. Not trying to rush the time since life is short but glad this week is over ; well almost anyway. Hope everyone has a good...
I have an MS391 that I am having an issue with oiling the chain and wondered if any has one that can help. The chain gets some oil but a large...
I will have to look into that. Never planted those either. Something different is always fun to try.