Oh boy. Can’t wait to see how this turns out
Oh I can relate to how you feel it was the same for us , only lasted three days and we were picking out a pup. House just didn't seem normal...
Mini Mac , I had a couple of those. Long gone by now. Wished I had held on to them and my original Poulan but a garage cleanup over the years...
Sorry , I do remember reading that and it really touched me. Especially being so young. They are so special and the bond you develop can not be...
Great looking dogs. Hey Ct is new England. Ever close dogs always welcome here !! Tons of fun. Two is the best thing we ever did.
If you were closer to Ct. I could point you in the right direction. We have two black guys now and they are great dogs ; if you can handle all...
You hit he nail on the head. Seeing it first hand and having worked with him on a couple occasions up till now his drive is nothing short of...
Congrats to both of you. It takes two special people to make it last that many years and you both are obviously made for each other. I am sure...
Bush Lite for adopting a dog...………………………..time to get a cat.
Good morning all, Was a great day to be out yesterday but it wore me out. Had just enough gas left in my tank to put saw and tools away , sweep...
Whats the old saying. An inch is as good as a mile.
Ouch
That brings a new meaning to the game corn-hole
Look at he bright side. Spring is here and leaves are nice and soft , better than late fall with nothing but dried up oak leaves.
WHAT ? This guy can cook too. :grizz: I'm packing my bags and headed there now. No worries . I can sleep in his shop. Shhhhhh….. he won't even...
I did a google search the other day and found a calculator for weight of rounds , You enter diameter , length and wood type. Granted you can't do...
You guys have some nice toys. Hey Skeeter , looks like you have a pretty nice shop there. Great thread here , Thanks guys for sharing . Very...
Oh NO....another one here that has the disease. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but there is no cure for it.:faint: Nice score.
Great picture !! That's right up my alley ; I am a" Nostalgic Drag Racing Junkie " . Don't get me wrong I am still into todays racing but...
Flippy caps:hair: Just picked up two today one of them to replace a leaker I had and a spare for the next one that has a bad attitude. It's an...