Do I really have to be looking for something specific cause At this point I really have no idea and just want to try everything out, lol. (Thanks...
:eek: Wow that's a big firebox :thumbs:
that's for sure! :rofl: :lol:
Wsn't me lol...... Although I really don't care for the parlor look at all and my wife likes the T6 so much I think she is ready to kill me...
The majority of the stoves I see are utter garbage that they want $300 for.
It looks super clean. I wish I knew more about saws and had a bigger budget lol. I'm guessing it would have more power than the 550 but it also...
:thumbs: Wow very nice :drool::drool: Looks like they have been breeding........:rofl: :lol:
How does a 359 compare to a 357? What would you value a 357 in great shape? Can you tell I have no idea on used chainsaw prices
Darn it there aren't any pictures....... Now I'm upset! Lol
No problem, have you ever ran one?
Lol I don't think it's you that's the problem...... I would seriously stick a different stove on that hearth and try it out
I have no idea..... Where is it?
That blows my mind...... I half think my stove would melt into a puddle f my flue temps were 1000 degrees. Maybe I don't push my stove nearly as...
Is that single wall pipe and a magnetic stick on thermometer? If so that's pretty warm in my opinion as the internal is probably pushing 1000-1200...
Anyone ever run one and if so what did you think of it? Are they outdated by today's saw standards?
Not sure what I would do in your situation....... I watch Craigslist like a hawk around my parts and never see any decent stoves so I have learned...
Do you have a thermometer on that stovepipe? It looks like hat thing has gotten really hot a time or two.
Every bit counts....... It seems like that is how I end up getting the majority of my wood.
90% of the time I do......... The only time I don't is when I'm splitting and need to trim a piece down real quick.
Wow the weather looks beautiful and so does that pile of firewood!