I kind of doubt any of it. Really not trying to harsh (I want everyone to be safe and warm) but 850 stove top temps is an over fire situation in...
I'm with Dex on this one and if you don't want to spend a ton of money but are looking for quality go for the 30. There is more than enough room...
I have told my wife multiple times that I think my daughter should start out with a two year technical degree before deciding to go to college...
I love the green!
Well just got done reviewing the specs again and here was how the two stacked up: 450 Engine specification Cylinder displacement50.2 cc Power...
Hmmm You never know :whistle::thumbs:
It's so purdy!!!!:drool: :thumbs: And a Techlite bar to boot!!:thumbs: Nice saw :thumbs:
Thank goodness I'm now out of cash........:eek:
He made it an even better deal this morning and I broke down........:( :thumbs: There goes my 550 money, but on the other hand I get to try a nice...
Mitch (Mweba) From a different forum, Not sure of his last name but he had it listed on ebay for a few hours also.
Well it's on it's way to my house....... The price went low enough that I had the cash sitting there and wanted to give it a try. Hopefully got a...
That's a great price to bad it's not near me
Saw is sold. Thanks for the interest.
Same dealio here! Burned more than I ever have but still have about 15 cords stacked........ Definitely going to eat into my extra for emergency...
Good decision to not cut in that kind of wind! Way to risky to have one blow back on you. I have seen some trees do crazy stuff when they get...
So sorry to hear this..... What a testimony though! This world could use a lot more people like him!
You need more than a 60cc saw you just don't realize it yet....... If you live anywhere near me stop by and give a 460 a try........:whistle:
I emailed Terry and will most likely be trying out the 2253 in the next few months. I was about ready to order one but I'm really thinking hard...
Don't be a quitter....... You know you need a nice CS2172 in that lineup :thumbs:
I know right, I have only looked at this saw 100 times in the last two days. It's a beaut for sure. I keep thinking it would fit my lineup nicely.