Easy to understand as it is a sweet truck! Looking forward to watching you put a green one back together again. Any performance mods planned for it?
Hey now this is FHC we don't hold out on each other :eek:....... You better fess up cause we are all now waiting :popcorn::rofl: :lol:
Sweet if that's all it was that was an easy fix! Glad it's at least up and running!
That looks delicious!
Somehow I quit getting notifications on this thread so for very picture I missed I just gotta say it all looks awesome!!!
Don't stop there you better make it at least one 100+cc....... You just never know when you will need it.
Thank you sir, I don't care to much about running the same bar (would be a bonus) as I do the chain. It would be nice to have a common chain size.
Maybe the dual port is why I like mine so much:thumbs: I never ran mine stock so I can't speak to the performance gains but it is way faster than...
Yeah I can't wait to try it out! I'm looking forward to it! I am going to run it on the 16" for just a bit and then I may order a 20" bar and...
LOL that makes some more sense I should have figured that one out!
Definitely not planning on climbing with this saw.......:eek:
What do you think should I leave the 16" bar on this saw or is it to small? I was thinking of putting an 18" bar on it since the 16" seems a bit...
Wow it doesn't get much better than dropping free wood off at your house! Looks great!
Awesome picture! No idea how they compare but you should probably have both just to be safe!
Still think this is a great looking Husky. Just out of curiosity why did some of the huskys have white tops?
Seems like a decent price on that Echo. Let us know how you like it
I'm betting he was on his phone.....:rofl: :lol: I'm baffled by this post......:rofl: :lol:
Wow that is ridiculous for a bent piece of sheet metal! I would build my own before paying that price. Plus if you built your own it would...
Sweet, can't wait to see the pictures;) Looking forward to hearing how you like it once you can actually cut wood!
This is really a cool concept! You are doing an awesome job man, can't wait to see the end result and how you like it!