Or split vertically with a milk crate ;)
This winter has been nuts! I hope for your sake they are wrong on the ice. We got ice a week or so ago and it was miserable. You have definitely...
0 degrees here this morning....... I feel like I am in a haze just stuffing wood through my stove at this point.......they missed the high temp by...
Totally understand what you are saying. It was supposed to be 37 here today and it barely hit 28. The low last night was supposed to be 17 and it...
Awesome to see so many nice saws moving on this site! Congrats to both parties involved!
How did that work out......:rofl: :lol:
Scored a $5.00 wagner 8" cast iron skillet at a antique store today. This thing is as smooth as can be inside. I am going to do a bit of seasoning...
Looking great!
Still waiting to see what they are even though I just bought some....... ;):popcorn:
Nothing worse than relatives! I have had to set a few of mine straight as they thought it was free tool rental around my house. Glad it ended ok
First thing that came to my mind was don't get shot! You are braver than me there is no way I'm going to that city. I hat crowds and cities...
Nice load of logs cant wait to watch you all tear them up at the get together.I can't believe the weather was that nice in your area. It literally...
This has been a rough year on a lot of people's wood piles including mine. There are very few wood ads on CL right now.
Wow that's a serious log in that bucket!
There are so many wrong ways you could go with this thread at I am just going to stick with that's some nice big wood you have in your...
Wow looks like a great place to cut
Awesome looking saw! Let me get this straight you get everyone hooked on buying saws and then you get rid of the majority of your...
That's gonna be nice when you get it back!
12 degrees here still sticking Oak and Hickory in the stove. Looking forward to a break in temps the middle of this week!
I'm loving that wood cook stove! Sure wish I had one of those in my house