Same here and it sure was nice to see the sun!
That's just what they would like to think :rofl: :lol:
Bought the MS290 off of Guidosalvage and it arrived today packaged nicely. Got to say it was a pleasure doing business with him. Figured I had...
Used to do 4 day trips out into WV for trout fishing and we packed it all in on our backs and packed it out. Back issues now make it hard for me...
Come on post up the camping pics! Tents, pop ups, whatever I know you have them..... I need signs of spring and things to make me happy :thumbs: I...
We pulled it down to Hilton Head SC last year and "camped" for 7 days and it was a blast!
Didn't used to be mine either....... I was a big time tent camper and then we moved to a popup. Then bought the truck and upgraded to a 18ft...
I just booked a trip for July 3-7 at Carters Cave in Kentucky and I'm hoping to get Memorial day booked at Beech Fork West Virginia as soon as...
Wow was it windy here last night!! It is still howling big time out there! Luckily no ice though!
I had that same thought!
Very nice!
Ughhhh........ Just finished doing my taxes... What a great time......
Nice pictures ray, I am about done with this weather and ready to start fishing and camping.
Congrats! Happy to hear everything is going well!
What is this thing? Brand New 105cc 36" Bar Generic 2-Stroke Gas Chainsaw - $655 (Plain City, OH) [IMG] [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG] Generic...
Don't know yet they say it could..... It just depends on where the temp tonight stops.
It is pouring the rain down on top of all the snow right now......... this is going to be a mess!
Looks great to me!
This is the only cool thing I have that's motorized. Not nearly as big as most the tractors on here but it does get a lot of work accomplished....
Wow thanks for the uplifting weather report....;):mad: That looks like it will effect us and I love the fact they are predicting this crap to last...