I really wish I could justify this saw!
Wow that one didn't take long either!! Guess we have lots of people with a healthy dose of CAD :thumbs:
:thumbs: That was QUICK! I hope one of our members managed to snatch it up :thumbs::whistle:
Just got home from work a little bit ago. Dumped some gas in it and it fired on the third pull and stayed running. It idles well but just like...
Awesoeme! Can't wait to hear the review!
I was just joking and completely understand where you were coming from.
Man it's a good thing they took that tree down as it looks like it could have went at any time as hollow as it was.
Hold on is there really such a thing as to big of a chainsaw, or to many chainsaws? Isn't that like saying your truck has to much horsepower or...
I was thinking Mastermech had one
(Edit) Just for clarifcation, I had it listed on here for $230 including shipping so I would have been getting around $200. I also threw it on CL...
Looks like a great bench!
Not a bad buy at all considering it includes shipping. You may consider CL if it doesn't sell on here as they seem to move quick and be a hot...
It runs great I had it running less than two weeks ago however I can't get the darn tank vent to stop leaking so it has been torn down multiple...
Well I don't have a boat so the kayaks will have to do for now. I probably won't be getting a boat anytime soon either. I used to ride motorcycles...
Well we will see if I sell it. I was thinking of replacing then 450 with this as I figured it would be better but then I found the 357xp and I'm...
I love the sound of this cake! I need to try this one
I was very happy with the shape it is in! Really looking forward to playing around with it and once I have it running well stock I will move on...
I agree the weather has been crazy
Never saw that thread is it on here?
Got out of work at 3:30 and went hiking with my wife for a hour and a half, needed to clear my head and the weather was to gorgeous to pass it up....