Nice suburban! I would have picked it up for that price also
Let the stove go cold today since it was close to 60 and sunny:thumbs: boy did that feel nice for a change.
That will make some nice firewood!
Wow that's awesome!
Glad you can get to your wood! The snow has melted off around here but with the snow melting and the rain it's way to wet to get in the woods with...
Every little bit helps! It was gorgeous today!
Random cool trail pictures [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Had basketball games until 1pm today and then headed North fro some hiking at Old Man's Cave to enjoy the nice weather today. Ended up hiking...
Awesome! I love the noodling stand!
Cause I want it lol!
Looks GREAT!
Wow that stinks big time! Sorry about the issues
I believe you on the 372XP tank but I have looked high and low for a 272 tank and have not been able to find one. I keep watching for a 272 parts...
I'm sure the ones you make work great also!
Time to put your money where your mouth is :p
From what I could find the green vent won't work on this saw. I went looking for a cheap tank on Ebay and couldn't find one...... If you have...
Super cedars or the menards knock offs take up much less storage room and only require a small chunk to effectively light off a whole stove load...
Wow those people were geniuses.........:rolleyes:
Congrats!
Thanks for the info, I will give this a try tomorrow if I get off in time. Sitting here right now reading through the carb adjustment section to...