I am pretty sure this is a bit of a problem! I'm not sure if I did this taking it apart or if it was the problem from the beginging. I know I saw...
Now here is where the work begins. First impressions are that compared to the few Huskys I have torn down this thing is a royal pain in the butt....
Finally got it on the bench. [ATTACH]
Had to get the bench cleared off a bit before real work could begin. Before [ATTACH] After [ATTACH]
Really cool
Awesome!! Glad to hear you have the issues figured out and like it now! You had me second guessing myself for wanting one for a bit.
Nice I had no idea anyone on this site lived that close to me! We love Old Man's cave area but we have learned that it can be so crowded and busy...
Yeah they were moving really slow we didn't keep any just had fun catching them. Kaylee was all worried they were going to pinch her but she got...
Looks like a great time!
I figured that's what you meant but for some reason it hit me as really funny when I read it the first time. I actually stopped for a second and...
I hat heater core replacements with a passion! I can't tell you how many of them I have done in blowing snow hanging half out a car in a gravel...
:rofl: :lol: I literally just spit my beer across the counter :rofl: :lol: The girl outside your saw was opposed to where you normally kept her...
What an awesome buck! Congrats again!
I love that joke!
I went hiking today and was just what was needed after this winter we have been having!
Glad to hear you have it back in working order!
Tried adjusting the carb setting and it didn't do a thing but I did notice something. When it would start and run but bog out I'm seeing fuel on...
Looks like a great day! Wanna sell that 55, I have saw covet every time I see apicture of it ;)
Same here, I'm not worried about it...... As much as I would like to cut I'm fine for now and I will get some more in during the summer time. I...
Very nice find! I love it