Where do you launch from? Looks like an excellent day to be on the water. Nice temps and no sun to bake you.
I got a nice load of red oak this morning. [ATTACH] More info - Building inventory
[ATTACH]
I've always thought that a a battery chainsaw would be handy to have when I'm camping in NH, twice a year. Lots of down falls and blowovers...
I finally had time to go back. Near perfect weather for this time of year. Loading my wood hauler. :whistle: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] What remains...
Good morning, members. Nice day today. 55⁰/78⁰ low humidity 41⁰ dewpt. I'll be heading across town to cut wood at a place I cut a couple of...
Chili heads have no season.
Canadian border VT Enjoy your day!! [MEDIA]
Good to see you posting! Good luck with life,
Good morning, members. Rainy morning. 65⁰/85⁰ Humidity is supposed to drop. Running errands after the rain stops. Be safe Be healthy
You mean "that elm round"? It's been sitting with ~a dozen rounds. Last time I checked, I didn't notice the bark loosening, yet.
That oak won't take too long to dry out, hopefully. Some punk here-n-there, but it appears to be mostly solid.
Any plans on catching a Toronto home game, regardless of opponent, while in the neighborhood?
I hope the elm can be burned, as is. It's darn near unsplitable.
Good morning, members. A summery day today. 68⁰/90⁰ Humidity on the rise. Not bad, currently 55⁰ dewpt. Thunderstorms later this afternoon...
Selling water in bottles? No way.....
I can find full kits, thanks! Just wondering if anyone has input.
A chase could be through a closet.
The 4th of July is not far away. I bet bundle sales will increase.
Stove all ready for 24-25 heating season. Pretty wood in for the summer and a chunk of interesting looking oak on top. The white birch gets rid...