Good morning, members. Decent start. 64⁰/ 85⁰ humidity increases through the day. Very muggy at sunset. I hope to split more RO this...
Chilly Julys sound fine to me!
Wouldn’t hurt to ask the customer again. Would it?
More of a deal, including swapped powerboats. :whistle: I know I need to get better at checking/cleaning air filters.
All four of my saws, use the same chain. Only difference is 16" vs. 18". I have options with swapping out bars/chains should I ever want to....
Well, there's another chapter in the saga of this saw. I was using it bucking/noodling some RO. After a couple days of use and multiple tanks of...
Awesome way to meet!
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. Comfortable start 60⁰/83⁰ low humidity. I hope to split/stack some wood. Then a few errands to run....
All's well with dad. What fluid there is, is not causing any short of breath or discomfort. He's not experiencing anything. So, nothing more...
Another not so common daylily has popped open. [ATTACH]
The goosenecks are doing their thing. [ATTACH]
Thank you, Sir. Pulmonary visit. Probable fluid removal from a lung or two.
Just like splitting my red oak score - slow and steady wins the race.
Good morning, members. Real nice start to the day with low humidity. 62⁰/82⁰ Up and out today. Taking dad for a Dr appointment in Worcester....
....and, the work continues over here. These two racks were recently leveled and put on short blocks to keep the feet from pushing into the dirt,...
Good morning, members. After a rainy humid day yesterday, today should be better. 64⁰/73⁰ reasonable humidity. I'm planning to start...
Oh.. I'll burn it. I'll just keep it quiet. No brag, just fact.
People here are so great. Always willing to help you spend money!! :makeitrain":makeitrain" :rofl: :lol:
Got the peppers and onions most of the way done. Dumped them out and put sausage rounds in to get them heated through and get color. Veggies...
Then, I shan't do that!! :handshake: