Ya gotta pry and bust them out of an old washing machine.
Outdoor fire - to be? I added an older fire pit under the tub. Easier than moving cinder blocks around, and more forgiving of the area...
Layers of colors across the yard.[ATTACH] Spires of Cohosh. [ATTACH] The pollinators love the spires. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Hot humid day ahead. 73⁰/90⁰ dewpt 73⁰ My brother and wife, arrived yesterday. Today, their daughter and three...
Agreed. They work great. Refills can be pricy, but worth it. I'll have both of mine fired up tomorrow afternoon, around a campfire. :yes:
Sounds like a pick-up line to me. :whistle:
Good morning, members. Another murky, muggy day ahead. 72⁰/82⁰ showers and thunderstorms this morning. My brother and SIL will be visiting,...
I was wondering why it's been so hot. :whistle:
I've let the smoked meat sit overnight in the fridge. Sliced thin the next day. Experiment and see what works best for you.
Fribble? As in a milk shake/frappe you could get at Friendly's?
Good morning, members. Murky day ahead. 69⁰/84⁰ muggy with showers. AC and ceiling fan will be my friends. A general pick up day. Some...
I use a Weber Smokey Mountain smoker. When I started smoking, this site was my go to. Home - The Virtual Weber Bullet Here is the process I...
Hmmm..not here. Was several years ago. I do recall soaking the corned beef a few days ahead of time, changing the water to kill some of the salt.
Did you start with a brisket that you corned, or with a corned beef? I've had good results using corned beef that was on sale.
Thus the thick growth rings.
Thanks. it stands out against the sea of green.
My day's attire. [ATTACH] Enjoy the 4th and stay safe! :usa:
Smugglers Beach area. Nice day. The breeze coming off the cooler ocean water. Don't forget shade or sun screen!
Many hands would take turns cranking while adding more ice and rock salt.
A not so common daylily and a lone bud on an asiatic. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]