for the most part gonna play in building and maybe mess with suburban if not raining
im ok coffee time and relax mode
evening steve hows you
Evening guys how's everyone and no not on vacation yet maybe next Wednesday
Afternoon ladies how's everyone
Lol they follow owners example
Morning steve I fed them and left how's you and Gunther
Morning guys how's everyone
Xmas is so wrapped up with how much can you buy to show others you care It should be all year round
I'm not I hate shopping for others
Watch you don't go too deep you will fall in
Evening Rodney how's you
Evening steve how's you
im ok about ready to get to bed coffee is gone for the night
evening mike and mark hows you guys
yes maybe tomorrow or may be any day after im ready for a break and some sleep in time
evening scavenger hows you and no not as of yet work tomorrow dont know what day ill be laid off to be sure
Evening guys how's everyone
I like the 046 better and the 461 is a dog stock I have 3 of them
Morning scavenger and mike how's you