lol for a sunday
lol probably relaxing im a slacker right now lol
lol
what size boat was he using it on ?
what does it need
lol any saws today steve ?
lol not supposed to get in the 40s today also
lol maybe a nap later today lol
lol I'm moving slow today my knees and wrist hurt
I'm ok on my second coffee temperature changed a lot over night was 65 when I went to bed and 38 now it was really windy overnight
lol morning steve how's you Been watching tv shows I have dvr and miss during the week
Morning guys how's everyone I can't sleep
lol evening Kevin how's you
lol why biting your tongue ?
lol im ready for bed
and almost bedtime for me lol
lmao no im not i was watching some videos
evening mike hows you
evening scavenger hows you and do you have a sump or dug out spot so its easier ?