I'll actually get to drive home in daylight I won't know what it is like lol
Buy a Oregon or a brand name not a Chinese 2n1 they are smoother and new anvils are better the cheap branded ones doesn't have as tall of a...
I'm ok and yes today is the day and I'm done now I'll practice on my slacking until time to roll out of here
Morning mike how's you
lol you better get some soon I'll be there
lol I've been to Dave's a few times and it's always a good time I think he needs to have a gtg there not sure how Dave's wife would feel about it...
Morning ladies how's everyone
open them up let them breathe and get carb work done and the frogskins work good also
alot is in the carb and the muffler
im ok tired and sore
evening steve hows you
piddle on the suburban i have new headlights for it because the ones are a little dingy and i like to see what im gonna hit or blind the ones who...
I think it's been 12 weeks of 60 hours
im ok hoping tomorrow is the day
evening mike hows you
Wtg lol get it done
No I haven't
evening mark hows you