TJ n mizz Carol probably had light jackets on...
No denying Cummins has some stuff figured out...we had some 8.3 Cummins in Taylor coil tractors and they lived hard lives...but so rarely had any...
Yup, good point! My buddy has a farm down below Cambridge that he leases out to some richy rich out of state guys for hunting...he gets crazy...
I've had some maples that were a real pita to split! I mean the lightning struck ones were really easy! Like way easier than straight grained red oak
I had a lightning struck maple that practically split itself if you walked by with an axe
Yeah that's an impressive lil tool right there! :yes: Better patent that!
Ewww...that was probably that GM 350 converted to diesel fiasco...those were terrible! Oldsmobile Diesel engine - Wikipedia
Guy I used to work with had done a lil prison time...he said he met a guy there named Ben Dover.
My inlaws have a pug named Benny...you'd think his registered name would be Benjamin, but its not, its Benroe!
There has to be a way...they make propane powered refrigerators!
Oh, I see, I completely misread your earlier comment! :picard::rofl: :lol: And yes, I agree.
[IMG]
You mean parasitic losses in the GV OD unit? Never heard that complaint...I can't imagine how there would be that much loss, its just a fairly...
We used to sell/install those, they were a big deal back in the day...we had a guy put one on a 4x4, but he well knew that it could only be used...
Yep, Nashville sounds like "la la land" in regards to firewood
That sounds about right. This Ford C6 transmission - Wikipedia says that they were used commonly until '89, and then an option in some F & E...