Most cylinders (especially log splitters) are fairly easy to work on, for most people...just don't watch too many "cowboys" on youtube university...
So where you staying now? ;)
It was that "other" wood/stove site... they'll do ANYTHING to make a buck these days!
I seen a couple of those too...the one in particular I thought should have had his tools taken away! The ram finally came flying out and flopped...
Well, make more firewood of course! :stack: :axe::stacker: May the master find his servants faithful in his absence. ;)
I did a DHT 25T (4") last year...super simple, didn't even drain the cylinder. (hyd oil was fairly new) Take the bolt out attaching the ram to the...
Man, that's huge HL! I'd have a noodlefest on that crotch piece!
Eat more meat! [IMG]
X2! Was starting to think I was going to have to run down to my neighbor Ron Ts house for a lil firewoodin BS session!
Looks nice...I don't think I'm familiar with TYM, what country of origin is that one from?
Yup, this crap can just go down to Georgia, and stay there!
[IMG] [IMG]
I used to know a guy that seemed to like working on that stuff...he was a weird one though...
Depends on the engine, Barney Fife, or hulk Hogan? :D
Sounds like the capacity listed was for a dry system, not one where you are doing a drain/refill
The ole ear wax sizzle... love it! :startled: Almost as much fun as a red hot down in your shoe! :hair:
[ATTACH]
It is...but a trip to Menards always ends with finding many more deals than what you went in looking for...so that stamp ends up being a good...
Didja leave any for anyone else?! ;) :thumbs: :rofl: :lol:
Slimeballs don't like being held to an honest standard, eh?!