No, not really...doesn't look bad at all...I used my neighbors Bobcat 331 miniX to dig a footer a couple years ago...now that thing was rough!! It...
I went the other way...150 to 250...same fuel mileage (302/5.0 vs 5.4)
So what are you trying to say? :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
They overate modern 1/2 tons IMO...that Superduty will handle being overloaded 3 times better than a 1/2 ton will at/under GVWR...especially...
I went back n looked, I guess the dealers site linked to Ford... 2024 Ford Super Duty® F-250® XL Truck | Model Details & Specs | Ford.com
Boy, the dealer I looked up has it all wrong then!
I heard Walt was guaranteeing a dry day this time too...:whistle: ;) :thumbs:
:rofl: :lol: I'm not a coffee drinker, but I've heard that! One of the other departments at work used to get together one Friday a month before...
My '03 250 is 6800 (4x4, S/C, 8') guess that's the difference between the steel and the alumibody
Capacity of 4268 by the chart...and 14800 towing...5995 curb weight.
The diesel engines are the smokers in the group...some run alcohol, no smoke
eatonpcat usually camps, down long side the creek...sometimes in the tent, sometimes on the tent...depending on the charity of the guiding...
Didn't even know that the windows could be bought separately! Good solution if the door is still solid...so often I see them dented, or rusting....
Looks like a good place to have a flat...spare tires layin all over the place...plus looks like Scotty made a new friend...:D
But the bottom is open, so the condensate can freely run out, correct?
V16 Cat...yeah, that'd power your house, and about 999 more! :thumbs: We have a few of those at work...I'm told they drink about 100 gallon/hr.
[ATTACH]
[IMG]
That's what came on it?! That's working pressure, or burst? Holy moly, that's the highest I've ever heard of on a splitter that wasn't full blown...