Ha, I'm a hack after seeing some of the other work.:rofl: :lol:
Nice pictures everyone! Hopefully I'll make the next one.
One entrant made these excellent woodburnings. There is some difficulty when wood burning as the tip goes over the growth ring lines and into the...
The show was pretty good. It is not huge, but there was some good talent. The goose head received an honorable mention, the turkey feather a...
She was not happy that the house staff was not up at 4:15 am to feed her.:confused:
The toe grabber really was in a stinky mood this morning.:rolleyes: For a cat, she knows how to get her point across. [ATTACH]
Rockford chimney supply does custom fabrication. Maybe they can make a low angle 90. My other thought is grind out the back of the flange an...
Trim is a great reason to buy a chop saw.:makeitrain" I've seen it used to hide a lot of boo- boo's