Our area got hammered with weather overnight. Wind gusts probably over 60+. Trees down everywhere. Hazardous driving with puddles and a lot of...
Saw this today. Good paint match. [ATTACH]
Ok, fess up. Whose GTG was this at?
Here is some good info to help with the grapes. I've had black rot for 2 seasons now, but kept ahead of it and did well this year. Black Rot on...
Says the guy with like 200+ cast iron pans. :rofl: :lol::thumbs:
Very cool. That was made a few years after the oil embargo. Right around when my dad started burning wood and cutting with his Homelite XL....
And a big birthday hug to Judy too!
Woodwidow, I noticed the campstove. Any particular reason than on the regular range?
The apples are very small, about the size of a marble.They did not come off the tree easily, so I had to cut them off. I cooked them stems and...
Happy Birthday Dennis. I hope you had a good one.
I picked snap peas and a few pounds of tomatoes yesterday. Still getting tomato blossoms. :loco: :crazy:
Fresh dug Cape Cod steamers in the number 8 BSR. Hot out of the wood fired oven. [ATTACH]
My buddy brought some steamers dug from the Cape yesterday and I cooked them in the wood fired oven. Some creole seasoning and Old Bay mixed in....
I really like the oven feature on the bottom. Great video presentation, thanks for sharing.
That would be a great trip!
I'll take 2.:yes: A New England GTG? Wicked gooder.
I picked these crabapples off the tree next to the house. It took a few years for it to produce a decent amount of small apples. These are the...
Keep an eye out for unmarked pans that aren't stamped with the big names. Most of mine are unmarked and passed over at yard sales or antique...
It looks like you had a great visit up there. We have barred owls in our area and I have seen them in the daytime silently gliding through the...
Tell him he could have that "Ponch"smile...:rofl: :lol: [ATTACH]