The toe grabber keeps flip-flopping around as she gets too hot. Her tongue is hanging out too. [ATTACH]
I don't think you would gain much from a slab of stone. I would think it would slow down the radiant heat escaping from the stove top....
There was a white oak that fell this year at the local historical society grounds that was documented in 1640. Very similar in size to this one.
I took my daughter out to a local farm for pictures. She didn't see anything worth taking. We started walking down the edge of the field at the...
Mine moved away, so I am currently accepting applications.
So NH mountain man, have you found any old items digging around the yard? An old homestead like that must have some interesting old finds in the...
Nice progress pictures. Good work and hats off to the crew!
Was that beveled for hewing or just a regular edge? Nice job restoring it.
I drove by that cherry after work to see if anyone grabbed it. You did a great job cleaning up. Glad you got it. I still have a lot of locust...
Not such a bad thing. My neighbors will call when something drops in their yard. Most people don't want or know how to deal with large limbs.
That's funny, you were one street over from me.
Large one sitting on the wires a few blocks over. Most of the fallen trees have rot in them. [ATTACH]
Roads are mostly open. I'm grabbing the locust from work cleanup. There is a large cherry that just got dropped today behind us, but it is...
There is supposed to be a vote I believe today to see if MA. could switch to Atlantic time zone for the winter months. Idally they would like all...
On Cape Cod there was a recorded wind gust of 93 mph. Atop Mt. Washington in NH it was 130 mph. Good luck Larry, I hope crews can get your way soon.
We took a good hit in our area. 65-ish mph gusts. Schools closed, downed wires and trees. Lots without power still. Dangerous travel this...
That one is on a side street. I think it will be a Nat Grid job where it is sitting on the wires. I'll see what hits the ground when done....
This cherry is in the street behind us. Sitting on the power lines. [ATTACH]
Boston news station is in the area. This silver maple split open. Lots of rot inside. One leader looks like it is on the house. [ATTACH]...
The back side of this storm shut off like a light switch. Wind subsided as well as the rain in a very short time. Almost 70 degrees here. At...