I'm getting ideas on what to do with the leftovers from tomorrow...:sherlock:
Busy evening. My son's karate dojo put up 500 turkey dinners tonight. The owner has been doing this several years now. We had close to 80 folks...
Silver maple leaf silouhette left on a piece of slate in the yard. [ATTACH]
That's my go to crust. :yes: Almost Tortiere time of year.
The toe-grabber is up to no good. [ATTACH]
I have more, but I'm out of wall space.
Very nice haul you have put up Greenstick . That is a lot of work, but worth it. I wish I put up some sliced spiced apples for pies. I did a...
I can almost smell that cooking...
All very cool and well made, especially the widen bottom ends. I like the short handles on the stone hammers, particularly if the heads are a...
TrinitySouth99 what is the story with the puffins? Locally made art? Carved wood?
No, but I do have a modified Weber grill that I started cooking pizza in that can travel. :drool:
Just about an hour. I usually start the oven and make the sauce and dough at the same time. The timing works great.
Tucker.
My brother does these 3 day or 5 day black and white challenges with friends on facebook. Someone tags you and you have to post one pic every day...
Oh heck no! I'll donate a dollar every day that they do.:rofl: :lol: Although less shower time saves nat gas money.:confused: Going back to...
This re-purposed oak kitchen cabinet is about done. It was once a bureau that was in need of a bit of repair. I spent more time planning it out...
That is great news. What a saga that was.
Easy now. They work great. I have a circular saw for finish work. [ATTACH]
I'm a cat person by marriage. We too had a calico that was just over 16 y/o and we had to make the call earlier this year. She was full of...
Never had new, just the new car air fresheners is as close as I will ever get.