That is sweet. Anything Bicentennial is good in my book.:yes: :usa:
No doubt that most leaves dropped later this year. I'm usually done with yard clean up well before December.
I'll be raking up oak leaves today. We don't even have an oak tree.:rolleyes:
A nice, wide hewing axe would work well. I'd just season it and burn it. I'm burning a bunch of dry, punky maple right now with one solid maple...
The bark reminded me of a cottonwood that my neighbor and I cut up a few weeks ago. He thought it was oak. The bark on your tree looks similar.
Yah, got mine. Sleuthin' threads is done already. :sherlock: Ideas are formulatin'. [ATTACH] :rofl: :lol:
How about 4 tubes of 1 1/2" or 2" pvc standing upright just longer than the chains. Glue caps to the bottoms. Loose cap on top of tube with a...
I've always wanted to see them produce a smaller front loading cat stove that would be able to fit in a fireplace opening. I wonder if any beta...
I purchased an extra shop vac hose and leave the vac on the porch and run the hose through the nearest window. Noise and most of the dust/soot...
What kind of tree was that? Pretty amazing.
It was a busy weekend here. A bit of forging, cooking, woodworking, splitting and stacking. The driveway wood pile was locust and cottonwood....
7-1/4" long, 9" handle, and it finished just under 1 3/4 lbs. This will be for setting turning blocks on the lathe spur. He did 90% of the work....
Count me in. I'll be looking forward to this great tradition and seeing what everyone gets. Thanks for taking it on Chvymn99 .
Snow fencing would hold my little round pile of uglies up and let me go even taller with the stack. We are space limited here.
Nice picture among the btu's. I hope to meet up with a bunch of you next spring.
I'm glad you are home and I hope you have a good, steady recovery. You have a great group here backing you up. No chasing the ornery one around...
I'm eating leftover pie with a fresh cup of coffee, while 2 pots of turkey stock are cooking away. No fire this am as the kitchen stove is taking...
My dad cooked turkey breasts on the Akorn today. Very tasty and juicy. It was a nice day as well. [ATTACH]
I've been following this thread, and I agree with Brian on this. You clearly have demonstrated a loss of use and personal time. I'm not a fan of...
I was thinking something in the mud oven. This thread inspired me...or made me hungry.:rofl: :lol: