We have a small room and a small tree, but it is very comfortable with the stove running. I restored it to circa 1910 in here. The mantle is...
Just another day or two for mine to be sent out. Lots of shop time and thinkin' on this one... [ATTACH]
I've always liked your stove set up Pete. Woodstove pizza huh? :popcorn:
Try it on right in the store. You'll fit in just fine.
My snowblower was catching the bricks on the walk and driveway today. The right skid pad was worn out and the sled part fell off. [ATTACH] I...
Nice Jotul with the majolica brown.:yes:
"Fishing" since I like fishing, "pol" since I have a Polish last name. Fishing has taken a back seat to other hobbies. I could have changed my...
I'm a big fan of pea soup. I add a little heavy cream and a few drops of liquid smoke for added flavor. I like shredded ham versus cut/cubed ham...
Or a neighbors pet getting into it. Can Fish and Game give any advice? It is a real problem. Local coyotes are very brave and have little fear...
At that point, you are well on your way to a new stove. Maybe part it out at this point? If you list the stove for parts in the classified...
Ha, other members have a lot more jars and pans than I do. I just took a wasted space and built it up to suit our needs.
Just about petrified... ain't pretty, but sure is some good stuff.
There yah go. I put the hammers to some hot metal every night this week. Good way to end the day.
Jotul F 400 Castine re-build
I saw that part missing on yours and hopefully there will be no other surprises. The stove may look a bit of a mess right now, but if you...
I did some reading and this stove is very desirable being a cat and top loader. Search the net. This dealer is right in NH and looks like they...
It looks great. I'm partial to that stuff. We have original bead board in our kitchen. It was painted some dark green color when we bought the...
If only the part time stuff made very good money, I'd be very happy.
If it only needs a few parts, I would say so. It is quite a heater around 80k btu's. Looks like it has the top loader foot pedal to lift the...
Way to go.:yes: Almost artisinal firewood now. :whistle: