Haven’t had a fire in the owb for about 2-3 weeks but finally got around to cleaning it out for the season. See you again in the fall my friend
Only one?
Good thing you don't have to worry about hauling those big rounds out of the woods...PITA!
Yep as others have said, I was thinking a beaver
That's a whole lot of noodles!
Do you use a 4 or 6 way on that machine?
The camera is deceiving. While there is some Goldilocks wood there is a lot of bigger stuff. The most popular size is 18”-24” in diameter
I have about 2 cords worth of old logs further out in the field I want to get taken care of before I start working on this sea of logs. Have...
Nice work
It is. Good eye
Broke out the 36” bar today. Made quicker work of the big logs
Agreed. That big stuff is just a time sucker.
No. I was wishing I had more Goldilocks wood
Cut some monster ash and poplar today. Some of this was close to 4’ in diameter and you guys know just how much I love that big stuff!
Nope. Just salt. You can also “shock” it if needed by turning the dial up so the system generates more chlorine.
I can tell you from experience, a salt system has saved me money over time and it is way way way easier to maintain because it keeps a steady...
Yep, that's called the farmer cut...remember, they can do just about everything but it's not all going to be pretty.
If you have a pool and haven't converted to a salt system filter, you're missing out.
There's an unofficial line that runs horizontally through Jersey. It's somewhere right in the middle and among other things, it divides the state...
Aint that the truth...we all get lazy or complacent at times