Go to moms today and find yet another load of awesome looking ash! This makes 4 deliveries this week totaling about 8 cords.
Got all of the logs from the 3 drops cut up except these few big logs and the few stump pieces. These are 24”-28” in diameter. Didn’t feel like...
A lot of that has to do with your climate and how much sun the pile gets.
Just got to moms again today to find another load of some real nice straight ash. Most of this is on the bigger side (18”-24” diameter) but I’m...
This is about as good as it gets when dealing with tree service wood!
Pictures, especially not great ones can make it hard to tell the difference between the two.
Nice score Jeff. What kind of temps would it chill to?
I will work in the morning or at night when it gets like that
Yea been back 100% for a while now. Thanks for asking
Haven’t been to moms since Sunday but when I got there today I saw fresh logs. From a distance, I didn’t know if it was tulip poplar or ash. As...
Hopefully it was free...those are too much work.
Making good progress the past week or so. Have two different oak piles going. One is for the smaller splitter and one is for bigger wood and the...
Put these guys in the freezer yesterday...29 of em.
We had 40 this morning but mid 70's with bright sunshine in the afternoon. There has been frost in the cranberry bogs the last few nights and...
As much as I love wood heat, it feels nice not having to worry about it at all.
Love Love Love!
Can’t wait till it’s warm enough to get in
Looking good!
Portage and Main. This was the 9th year and I absolutely love it!
It’s hard for me to keep track as the woods mostly stored at my moms and is just piled up. Best guess would be 8 cords but keep in mind this is...