This weekend has been a complete wash but I was just at moms feeding our cows and pigs and saw this drop. Black locust, mulberry and red oak. Nice!
I don’t know AC but I don’t see any black gum
Nice wood but big stuff to have to load
Get yourself the liner from a pool. Works great and very durable
I have planted a few fruit trees....peach, apple, cherry, and pear. The pear tree has about 30 pears on it this year (first time)
Most BTU charts I have seen place mulberry right with or slightly above most oaks
Feels much better this morning though.
I would take all you can get
If you’re talking about humane or pleasant ways to die, I wouldn’t think a lung shot would be one of them. The lungs fill up with blood till you...
You don't.
Everything haha. Lots of tree service wood. Big nasty knots and crotches. Metal is always something to contend with. Also, when you split...
Yep, I have faith. Breakdowns are part of the deal but always a pain in the rear end.
So I had a college kid working for me today and he sends me a picture of the wedge on my iron and oak splitter about an hour ago. This has safely...
Haha. You would pass too many scrounge opportunities on the way down!
Just as you do. Tape measure and sidewalk chalk. The sidewalk chalk is the easiest thing to mark with even when the wood is wet and it's...
They slowed down after indoor burning season ended but now that more people are burning outdoors, he's selling a fair amount of pine.
You don't find wood...wood finds you!
Had a busy week working on firewood. If you saw the thread “Nice ash drop” you’d have seen I had a lot of ash come in. It’s all cut up minus the...
It’s all cut except for the 3 big logs. Busy week. And it was starting to get warm out today
Plenty of easy splitting for sure