I can agree with this. As a person who does believe almost 8 billion of us can change things on this planet, climate is very complex and is in...
We can play follow the money from all sides of the political spectrum...it's nothing new and will continue on as far as people existing on this...
Thanks...and I don't fit the mold of an average teacher around here.
You could look at your wood stove (or any heat source you have) as the sun and your house as the atmosphere and Earth. If you had insulation to...
Buck Rogers did Mary Poppins....omg that’s hysterical!
Wow!
Winning!
I noticed this last year and wondered the same. This year they seem to be more on track with the rest of the trees.
Back feels great. Have been doing my stretches almost daily
Those items you mentioned all contained a gas abbreviated CFC’s which cause ozone depletion and were banned by most countries by the Montreal...
I am very fortunate to teach in the school that I do but I have taught lower levels and some of our tougher kids for the better part of my career....
Here are some updated pics of the oak pile and the mixed hardwood, which we are still working on all that ash that was dropped off. The ok is...
How many kids have their own money to buy these things? Most likely getting that from mom and dad don’t you think?
I work with teenagers all day long and have never experienced that. I’ve been called plenty of names in the classroom but stupid hasn’t been one...
But is it the kids that are buying all he says and choosing to live life like that or is it their parents? It's tough to blame kids when they...
I use this method a lot but when I start to stick to the sheets, I waive the towel and turn the AC on. I grew up working on a farm and sweating...
Just another invasive species that reeks havoc. I remember 2 really bad infestations during my lifetime. You could walk in the woods in mid June...
Both Saturday and Sunday set all time "low" high temps. We broke the old records by around 8-10 degrees depending on exact location. The...
Just getting over a case of poison ivy. It was a vine on a log that was dropped off- no leaves though. Spent a week on prednisone due to it. Had...
Yes English Ivy as Brad stated