I guess park officials haven’t heard of this thing called gravity.
They are building g a new development close by me. I have been scrounging off and on for a year and a half. Built my kids a tree house virtually...
I know plenty of farms that have used it for driveways and lanes and have no issues. Guess mid could be an issue if you didn’t lay it thick enough
That load is big nasty stuff. I also see the signs of metal in there. Be carful when cutting that.
Yes it’s ground up asphalt from a repaving job about 5 miles away. And yes I will spread it like stone. This will take care of the low spots...
Not firewood this time but millings instead. Last winter I had 100 tons of crushed concrete brought in to make a driveway out to my wood piles....
Looks like Apple to me as well
Umbrellas for when splitting. That’s it
My kids go to a camp this week and after dropping them off, my wife heads to the shore. I will go with her 1 or 2 days but the other days I like...
Wow, I just found this thread for the first time. Very impressive and can’t wait to see the final product!
It surprised me when the whole bark came off in a big sheet. I ended up with 3 of em like that.
Position rounds on the handle side of the splitter and toss the splits to the opposite side
I was cutting some EAB ash this morning and the entire log has been stripped of bark. As I was cutting, I couldn’t help to think the markings they...
I have had my small splitter where I’ve been bringing the Goldilocks size oak this past week and this is what we’ve gotten done on this pile....
Always nice to get paid to run the saw
That will keep you busy for a while
Last I checked southern CA, more specifically San Diego had the largest desalination plant in the US. Little harder for Nevada and Arizona to...
Why don’t you just noodle it?
I pass up wood all the time for a lot of reasons already mentioned: too big or knotty, no easy truck access, wood is junk, covered in poison ivy...
Just bust out as much as I can but still have a life and enjoy the summer.