He initially thought the starter was getting hung up with the fly wheel but he has since discovered the front of the tractor is pulling apart from...
With the tractor down I figured it would be a great time to cut and split the little bit of cherry and hickory I have as they will be kept...
It really shouldn’t be that difficult to toss the splits in two different piles as you go
Yep maple for sure
Thank you!
Haha. Thank you!
I get plenty of elm around here that has that. You only notice it once the bark falls off.
I love it!
Yes, I have a couple guys who love to split their wood but don’t have the time or equipment to get their own.
Here’s one load going out. Somewhere around 11,000-12,000 pounds. That got the blood flowing this morning!
Oooof!
Hoping it’s a quick fix too but man this is making so much more work for me. Oh well, keep on keeping on!
Nice work! Those big ones aren’t easy to deal with.
Easily!
Things are coming to a big slow down right now. Our tractor has suddenly developed some major hydraulic issue and it screams under any load on...
Thanks man
My first time to the Cape amazed me at how much it looked just like the Pine Barrens of south Jersey, complete with lots and lots of cranberry bogs.
Back near the beginning of june, I set the goal to get all of this cut by the end of the month. Even though I had about 8 more loads of logs come...
Who says size doesn’t matter?