Good news for me is the wife and I leave for Jamaica tomorrow morning and won’t get back till next Saturday so I won’t have to worry about it...
Nothing good. Waiting on parts. Could be 3 weeks!
The show must go on! And yeah I’m sick of the humidity…but notice it’s only 60%. It’s the dew point that really makes the difference
108 real feel when I stopped working today. Was virtually no breeze either. It was pure misery!
Better let it stand right where it is
Did the sausage pick up a good smoke flavor? What kind of wood did you use?
Never even heard of that tree
Keep piling it up!
Yeah with no way of moving them, I don’t see the sense in using any.
Yeah that’s us pretty much this whole week.
Best case scenario, I will have it back in a few days. Most of the wood I’ve been cutting and moving hasn’t been too big. Not trying to destroy...
I’m not afraid of heights. I’m afraid of falling from heights!
Even with the tractor down, wood must get cut, moved, and split. Been working harder but still getting it done. Got all of the hickory cut,...
Yes I know. Last two mornings temp was 75 and dew point was 74….fun times. But I think you are confusing few point and humidity. Humidity is...
I do also really enjoy the smell of pine and cedar as well
I know red oak is disliked by man but I kind of like it, even that decaying material.
I know a lot of guys either complain about the smell of different trees when cutting and splitting or say how much they love the smell of certain...
Was thinking today I am more drenched than normal and it wasn’t even 8am. Here’s what it was like when I finished up early this afternoon…dew...
Loaded it up and hauled it to him yesterday afternoon. Hoping to get it back next week sometime.
I have thought about renting but haven’t looked into it.