I like it, I did one x-cut but the end expanded a bit so I haven’t done one since. I am not enough of an aficionado to really notice a difference...
I knew a fella from Anaconda, met him in the oil patch of ND. I went thru there a couple times with the truck heading to Washington & Oregon to...
I had this one this evening while out & about checking things over. I need a bit more practice with centering up my Vcutter. The wild flowers are...
These are the only cigars that I have smoked that make me feel a little light headed.
Sounds like it’s $20 a cord so probably have to pay for every cord but that’s a great deal if a person can a cord already bucked up for that.
Having a Nicaraguan 2nd Gordo this afternoon [ATTACH]
It was a very good cigar.