The Gurkha Beauty was just a cigar imo. It had good draw & burned fairly evenly for such a big cigar but I didn’t really get any flavors out of...
I am having one of these this evening [ATTACH] I found a place that had these at less than cigar shop prices so I splurged, they were a bit...
Well, boredom/insomnia struck last night so I have a pile of different types of cigars on the way. I need to delete & forget about CB. I...
Have any of you gents had the Latitude Zero or Man O War dammations ?
That one is a mint, I still have a Red Robusto in the humidor. I thought they were ok after initially buying them but about 3 months in the...
Well, it was Sunday afternoon but we picked up some hay today. Here’s my niece that pulls the tractor helping pick up hay, she is with one of...
Wow, some humidor time really made this one come to life. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I have occasionally & will be doing a lot of it when I start cutting on all the Osage I have down, it will be fence posts & firewood. Better...
Having this one this morning, it’s a less than average cigar in my opinion. [ATTACH]
Looks like an enjoyable evening.
Going to have this one while listening to the ball game & hopefully watch some rain move in. [ATTACH]
These are not for the faint of heart or the casual cigar smoker. IMO. Good flavor but it did give me a bit of a buzz. If a fella got too carried...
Today while loading some soybeans I am having my first Puro Dominicana. I will report back later. [ATTACH]
Had this one last night, I can’t say that the Ave Maria have been overly impressive. Hopefully a long stint in the humidor helps them out. [ATTACH]
Looks like maybe it belongs in the police impound yard…
:rofl: :lol:
I wasn’t overly impressed with the Divinia
Last load of the day, do I will have this one. An x-cut for yooperdave [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
There wasn’t much doubt what was going to happen when I took the band off on this one. It also had a tear in the cap before I cut it. It had good...
Going to try this one out this morning. I need to go back they my records & figure out exactly which Ave Maria are which. [ATTACH]