I am hauling grain again today, 1-1/2 hour from bin to the ethanol plant so I am pulling out of the ethanol plant and thinking I will have a...
Any of you fellas tried the Flor de San Andrés by Rocky Patel ?
If it’s already seasoned, I wouldn’t worry about air flow, that shed looks like it has a window in it also, most of them have some sort of air...
I didn’t buy any on CB, I got the one I had today in a sampler pack. I didn’t want to buy any until I had the one I bought earlier. It was a good...
Going to have the Beast while hauling corn today. [ATTACH]
I would really like to try one of these: [ATTACH]
After looking at the Gurkha Beast last night on CB free fall, a 10 pack can be had for $27.50. They were Gordo 6.50” x 58. I didn’t think that was...
The Elegance was a decent cigar far better than the Beauty, next up will be the Beast, it has a dark oily Maduro wrapper. It’s a 6” x 58 Edit :...
No Smokin’ unless you are tokin’. . Sounds like a good state slogan for Colorado. Hopefully you enjoyed your trip.
Yep, with some Grazon Next or Pasture Guard to spray all the stumps, I am sure that cannabis plant will be a casualty also.
Well, I am not sure. I guess we will have to inquire & make our own assessment. My wife wants to start Aqua/Biking, it’s just swimming &...
I believe we will be having a new voice in this thread, I got to talking a little about cigars in a thread on OPE Forum and told KSPlainsman about...
I am going to try the Elegance hopefully it’s a lot better than the Beauty. [ATTACH]
I didn’t even notice that when I meandered thru there.
Here are some pics of new growth on some of the stumps. All trees were cut in late February. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] These shoots...
Yesterday I got started cutting a few fence posts & some firewood on this project, I knocked a bit more out today & hopefully Friday I can get a...
I ran some Perdomos up to $5 less than I coild buy them for on CI & ended up being outbid by $15 when the auction was over. Some folks just want...
I will continue with the derail on grammar, this post may contain offensive language to some. [ATTACH]
Every town named Burr Oak I have been to or seen has 2 r’s. It doesn’t make a hill of beans difference to me, we are all talking the same...
So if someone “has a bur/burr in their arse “ how is that one spelled???