Maybe before I got into saws & cigars
I will get a pic when I get back home. I have 3 Igloo 48q’s. Two were $19 & the last was $25, all were walmart purchases. I have my little 9qt...
The San Lotano was a very good cigar. I salvaged these from the sweltering hot mailbox, the mail man must of used a shoehorn to get the box in...
I cut some fence posts & a load of firewood this morning & now I am rewarding myself with this San Latano Requiem Maduro while hauling some corn....
I cut a few more fence posts this morning & got another load of firewood, no pics of the fence posts, I was leaking too much coolant when I got...
I’d move… I like the way someone was thinking
If any of you gents are interested Cohiba Puro Dominicanas Robustos on CB are going for $88.94 & Churchills are about $95, those are boxes of 25....
I looked thru the sampler of Nubs I got & no double maduros. These are the only dark ones that came in that sampler ( I think I already smoked the...
Having a Nicaraguan Cream or at least I think that’s what it is. I can’t seem to find an invoice for where I got them. I think I got them from...
I will have to dig around & see if I got one of those in the sampler pack I bought.
The Judge was ok, as with most of mine they probably just need more humidor time. I have another that can rest for a good long time before I fire...
I have only bought from JR once, most of mine come from CigarBid & Cigars International, I bought a few from Thompson’s; I think they are all...
That looks like a good one. yooperdave just gives me crap about being rich because of my over zealous buying of cigars so based on your buying...
Going to have a My Father The Judge this evening, I used a v-cut as well. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I’m sorry Dave I was having a Java Red on my second trip, the one in the photo was a CAO Moontrance. So I told you wrong in my original quote.
Thompson’s emailed & said my order with the RP Dark Dominions & AJF Empress of Cubas finally shipped out they should be here Monday I guess.
Both of the pictured items look tasty. I have a San Lotano of some type that I bought in Weston. Tomorrow morning we are planning on doing up...
So would the bugs just be considered condiments???
I got a box of goodies today, now I just need to let them season a bit. I am was a little stumped by this bag of stuff. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I am...
Yes sir.