Insects, plants or people??? Or all of the above ???
Didn’t the guberment bail gm out a few years ago & now they are making spontaneously combusting vehicles, which the guberment wants everyone driving…
The wrapper on my Medio Teimpo kept its sweetness until the cigar was done. Just a nice natural sweetness not an overwhelming sugar sweet. This...
I am having this one while watering the tomato’s. It’s got a nice sweet taste on the wrapper. The smoke is a bit harsh not overly so but maybe...
The La Gloria Serie R Maduro was good, I was hoping for a bit more flavor. It had a open/light draw & kind of felt light in weight not as dense...
I got another load of firewood out & some more fence post cut up today. [ATTACH] Some nice 4’-6’ chunks to cut up later or mill or make a bench....
After cutting another load of firewood & some fence posts today, I hopped in the pool at my folks place. [ATTACH] And am now having my first one...
I think I may have a junk chain or two laying around… For science & stuff.
I am finishing up this Monte now, I started it earlier while doing some shooting. [ATTACH]
I hope the wind starts blowing out of the north… Lots of folks like them but they sound like heartburn, gut ache & a lot of seat time too me....
For you folks that don’t like elm mainly The Wood Wolverine, elm rounds work great for backstops for target shooting. Slap some shoot-n-see...
I got another load of golden btu’s cut up this morning & a few more fence posts cut out. I should have right around 90 posts cut so far. [ATTACH]...
The Puro Dominicana Churchills are 7” x 49 so not to bad on ring size, it’s the ones around 54 ring gauge or the 6”x 60’s Gordon’s that require...
:rofl: :lol:
Sooo, I was going thru my coolers trying to make room & organize things when I came across a box of Cohiba Puro Dominicana Churchills that I had...
Cottonwood makes for good pallet wood and hiding places for raccoons.
I get the organization part, I got all bothered by just loose cigars & loose cigars in ziplock bags. I always want a spot for everything. That’s...
No thanks.
Here are my coolers : My Coleman 5qt flip lid to go cooler: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] My Clevelander’s I bought one on sale for $236 ( normal is $295)...