We’re here to help you spend your money. :salute:
I was looking for a Solo chainsaw before I zoomed in & saw it was a Toby Keith special
:thumbs: :rofl: :lol: I started raffing & about choked on my cigar.
There are plenty sue happy folks around here also but we don’t have the population density that you folks do out there.
That must be an exclusive off just for you, it doesn’t work for me. Not that I need any more cigars…
Having this one this evening, it’s a Churchill. [ATTACH]
So what are you going to order….
Winds, yes. Leaning stacks caused by shrinkage, no. [ATTACH] You can see where I have added & restacked in this picture. It folded 3 steel...
So on CB you can quick buy a box of Cohiba Puro Dominicanas for the low, low price of $239.99 or buy the same box on free fall for $97.11 :faint:...
Have any of you gents tried the Cain by Oliva?
I am making some headway getting the Osage split/stacked & the smaller rounds stacked. This pile is about 2/3 full of rounds 6” or less....
That sucks, you are justifiably bummed. Once you get it split & stacked let us know how it measures out.
Lastmohecken Your air filters should have a symbol on them of a faucet if they are washable. I only use air on them if they don’t show the...
I leave mine closed (set for warm weather) all the time & have had no issues, I cut occasionally when it’s around 0*.
I had this one today while baling some hay [ATTACH]
I am going to try this tonight while listening to the ballgame. I snagged a couple them a month or so ago at the cigar shop in Weston. They were...
That first one :rofl: :lol: :smoke: Thank you, I needed a good laugh this morning
I have heard folks say that they can last over 100 years, I have some in my firewood in my stacks that I cut up from posts that were well over 50...
So after doing a bit of sorting, splitting, stacking & working on wood pens. I measured what I have for Osage (not all from this job ), it...
I am planning on a cold winter, in my limited experience on this rock it seems that after a hot dry summer with drought conditions the winters are...