That’s a big dawg. Nice find.
You & me both. I kept getting whiffs of dead animal when I was unloading & getting ready, I attributed to being down wind then I realized there...
That’s what I was thunking also…
I got the last load of firewood for now out today, I will likely cull about 15 posts out that I didn’t like the looks of; they will become...
I had one of these today after finishing up cutting hedge posts & getting the last load of firewood for now on Project Osage. [ATTACH]
I had this one today [ATTACH]
I asked over on the OPE Forum so I’ll ask here also. Any of you gents have any experience with SCCY handguns ? I am looking at a 380ACP
I am taking these in my to go box this morning. After 3-4 months resting time I am liking these vanilla cigars a lot more, the vanilla is a lot...
I am having one of these this evening, I was after a Charter Oak but grabbed this one instead. I need to get into my RP 1990’s since they were...
Last night I enjoyed a Cohiba Red Dot & gave my sister’s BIL a Legends Black Lonsdale by Drew Estate, he really enjoyed it. While we were sitting...
I have never had that issue but most of you gents have been smoking cigars far longer than I have.
I would have to look thru my records for verification but I think the first drum was around $5.90 gallon, the 2nd purchase was a pallet of jugs in...
Napa b/c oil is pretty good stuff but not worth the what they are asking. If you have a local ag fuel supply company they often supply...
You mean like a weird coloration or fading ?
I had one of these today, it was nothing to brag about. Probably just needs more time. [ATTACH]
We used baskets & racks similar to those at the machine shop I worked at & also at the Pella window plant. I have often thought about those as...
That’s what we are here for, to help you spend your money.
Generally, grass fed beef means that they received no grain while growing. The flavor of the beef can be greatly influenced by the type of...
It sounds to me like your wife has a problem with you stopping by the tree dump not vise versa… You definitely have some Honey Locust there....
Pentacryl seems to work but it gets pricey & a lot of it is needed if you are doing the dunk method.