That 290 is good looking! The head is short and stocky looking!
Must be in Germany then!! Typical "German" scenario. A $200k brand new tractor, a $20k wood processing machine, an engineer right out of school...
Wow, that's one hell of a setup, all around! That yours?
hmmmmm, that's a new one. And I've been skiing for 45 years! ;)
Ok, now look what you guys have done! This is a picture of the back of my mini on the way back to office from lunch! -MS 362C-M w/ 20" bar...
Elder, thanks! That just made me STARVING!!! MAN that looks tasty!
BINGO!! My roommate in college in update NY, was from Buffalo, NY of all places. He introduced me / us to "Buffalo Wings", we had never herd...
WOW! I have to go out and buy some saws apparently! I'm surprised you guys let me on this site!! [ATTACH]
I could've sworn I picked up a 441 (?) in the shop, and it weighed (or felt like) 25+ lbs! And, it was huge. The 441 has no specs listed in the...
I bought one on Amazon for $15 or so.
When using a chainsaw, or my Log Splitter I of course always wear some eye protection. I normally just wear sunglasses if sunny, or regular clear...
What 361 in my Sig??? :D
I'm pretty sure it does, I could be wrong, I looked at 400+ saws yesterday in 2 shops, but I spent a lot of time looking/comparing these 3 with...
Your suggesting a 70cc for the 25 or 28", right? Well, 90% of my work is on relatively small stuff! I don't want to lug around a monster to...
Done already, no?
Understood. But actually I thought that just very well may be the perfect scenario for me. I'll buy it as is, add a 20" bar and chain, AND, a...
They have three 362 models right next to each other on shelf: -362 with a 20" bar for $699 -362 C with an 18" for $719 -362 C-M with a 28" bar for...
Well, that is 385.00 more than my first car, which ran for 6 years!
Great, thanks master! (Now that just sounds odd!). So why would my shop have a 362 and a 362-C brand new sitting next to each other? Gotta...
Or in less technical terms, sassafras gives off less heat than other woods, and is not normally sold as a "hardwood" or premium firewood.