Yea right! Why not just mount a chain to the sprocket of a motorcycle and carry that around! ;) I am/trying to keep this light weight,...
Deacon, what bar do you have on that? Looks longer than 20, no?
That's awesome deacon!! Mini's were made to haul chainsaws!! Actually, the mini is kinda like a chainsaw case with wheels. Where did you...
great, thanks... Anyone know what the round cutout is for on the Stihl case? [ATTACH]
So, the Stihl Forestry Helmet, the Promark Forestry Helmet, or the Woodcutter Helmet? All by stihl....
VERY funny!! :p Sometimes too much oil is not a good thing. Stihls don't mind extra oil? And what brand do you guys find "good quality"?...
It's called a StormShield. Prior to installing a stove, my oil burner had LOTS of issues for years. Nobody could ever solve it, until finally an...
Yep. But where I am, it's very rare we have "no wind". I'm basically right on the beach, ...
Eastern? Not sure what you mean, but I ski and have ski'd everywhere! My favorite mnt is Whistler, which doesn't get any "Western"! ;)
And it is a GMC on one side and a Chevy on the other!! Figured it out after I posted that........ ;)
?
Oh, I did! But I took the money shot of the virgin first!!! :thumbs:
Has everyone seen this commercial? Did anyone here provide the old chainsaw collection???...
ahhhh, gotcha! ;)
Virgin anyone?? How about a brand spankin new 362C-M, hadn't even been fired up yet! [ATTACH]
Your lighting up at 60 degree's? Wow, I don't think I can do that. If I lit up the stove with anything more than a piece of supercedar, I'd...
I read that in the manual.... that will likely be sometime at the end of this winter, or sometime next winter! ;)
Killer deal! Is it white on one side, and blue on the other side??
It only says MS 362C on the case. The C just indicates that there are other features as well, it's not just a straight 362. But your docs will...
Might I remind you, I didn't have CAD until I starting talking to YOU PEOPLE!!!! :cheers: