Dealers (of anything, not just saws) never follow the "rules". They sell anything and everything, most don't even know how to use or know...
Wow, sweet! I want to see that... I didn't know anyone ever herd of Solo when I googled "German chainsaws" the other day and found it. Amazing...
Even the conflicting comments on you tube seem to have no idea??? The title "Spannungssimulator" translates to "VOLTAGE SIMULATOR" ??? HUH??...
Interestingly, the dealer did fuel it up. I did not know until I got home, and by the time I figured that out they were closed. I called the...
Thanks guys! Enjoying it.... LOL!! My wife and I are a bit of neat freaks! No chips, dust or debri around my stove thanks to the Dyson...
Wow, that 064 is nice looking, doesn't look as big as it really is in the picture. What size bar is that on their? That 460 is nice l0oking...
Thanks! It's warming up here today, already 47. I made the mistake of putting a 1/2 load in this morning about about 10am. It's boiling in...
What model is that?
I had my pipe custom made since I had some odd angles, so they painted it black for me. It did not look like they had "buffed" it prior to...
Pronouned: "Ma-Kree-ah", derived from my wife's name Maria and my name Chris. It's the name of our boat.
I just lit up this morning for the first time of the season. I could have lit up one day a few weeks ago, but I was waiting for a stove pipe I...
I just installed the same type (stainless) of pipe. I painted it with Stove Bright Satin Black paint, dries in 10 minutes and matches most...
[IMG]
Finished product. Picked it up yesterday, installed it, and fire up first fire of the season this morning. So far so good. Went together with...
Looks like the 665 wins that one!
15 Lbs!! No thanks! ;)
[ATTACH]
How is Makita, they make a good saw?
I'll take third in line! If you guys don't end up taking it, let me take it! :D That would make a great 3rd saw for a big bar. I know nothing...
You referring to Solo ?