It's the basic unit sold by most box stores including Lowes and HD. It sells under about 10 different brand names, and there are 3 or 4 different...
Will do, thanks....
Youza! Pass the Alieve please! ;)
Late to the Cigar bar, but my current favorite is: I recently found this online cigar shop which I love. They have a store in PA (I know many...
Wow, that's amazing.
Your not so far from where I work, in Goettingen. I'm there about 4 or 5 times a year. When I ride the ICE train from Frankfurt to GO, I see...
(Milk crate in pic) Dennis? Is that you??? Did he change his screen name?
Dex, Thanks for taking the time and sharing! Really cool to see that for somebody like me who has never taken apart a chainsaw. I've done my...
Yes, but the post above has ? where " would normally be. ;)
Well, yes, I got a new Stihl (362C) with a 20" bar/chain and a 25" bar with a few 25" full skip chains to go with it as you know. I have the...
Thanks.... I assume your question marks are supposed be quotes ("), correct? What I'm trying to ask is this: If I were to go to Joe Blows...
So, HOW do you know what size file to use? There must be a way other than looking it up and a manufacturers reference chart, no? How does...
burndatwood, That's awesome! I love cooking on the stove. I also had a 12 hour burn the other night, on 3 splits (small to med size splits). 2...
Ok, question: If all the wood is completely wrapped for the most part, almost airtight: Where does the water go? Doesn't the water stay in the...
So what mods should I do?
Did you mean 7/32 instead of 7/64? ?
Ok, thanks. But HOW do you know that? No you personally, but how does one deduct the file size from the chain specs?
That 2nd pic looks like your splitting a pineapple out of the middle!!
Ok, here's a question I always have problems with, it seems like they are missing a spec on file size, or cut size on chains. What am I missing?...
I'd like to vote "Gnghg", they are WAAAAAAAAAY better!