Who makes the "Craftsman", is it Poulan?
Orange LONG Sleeve T-shirts! And/or Orange or Green MOCK shirts! [ATTACH]
Great idea, I'm in! And as a reminder for whoever gets me, the Woodstock PH can NOT burn coal, so don't even think about it! :D
YES!! Yes I did! But then, all of a sudden out of nowhere I herd a loud annoying buzzing sound. Not know what was going on, I quickly...
My new wood hauler, whatcha think? [ATTACH]
Ok, did some "real" cutting today with the 362. She cuts' real Purdy like! Can't believe how fast it cuts, I really should have picked a bigger...
HOLY CRAP!!! WOW!!! That is really cool. I did NOT know Porche ever made tractors. Thanks for sharing ....
This afternoon's money shot: [ATTACH]
Dang! I must have done something wrong then. Your posts were supposed to start getting deleted with the new version! :D...
One of my neighbors does exactly that. I don't know him but I see him with stacks all over the yard covered by "tents" of really thin clear...
Thanks. I hate the metal stuff (loud in rain, difficult to fasten tight, looks like crap....). What is the "rubber roofing" everyone keeps...
Yes, not what I'm looking for. I don't want to use those removable grommets, have them and hate them. ;) The billboard place does not have the...
So YSBW (the link above) is just a reseller selling stock. All the clear tarps they have are 4 or more feet wide. I want to find somebody that...
Ahhhh, gotcha! ;)
A lot of you folks seem to have those sugi's, what's the benefit of them? Light?
Yep, thanks.
I donated, did I win? :D :grizz:
A few months ago I recall reading a thread about some different industrial poly and/or canvas suppliers for using as firewood covers.... can't...
Cool pic!
Oh, I forgot to mention, since your from Pittsburgh! BIG BEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeee...