Sure they do. But instead of "hiding" it and making us search for it in a 4 page document printed with micro print, they aught to just print it...
Well, the powder I have left over looks the same as yours. And the holes in my pic I think look bigger than they actually are, but they are about...
That's a beauty! I want one of those someday. What saw were you using prior ? There is a TON of that crap going on on ebay, pizzes me off....
My shed currently has a mix of wood: Red Oak, Black Locust, Pine and this stuff (not sure what it even is?), Tree of Heavean maybe? Anyway,...
What's the "C" stand for on the side of the Stihl chains?
You guys need to try a car/truck with a heated steering wheel! THAT is the shizzle!
How do they heat anyway? Is it electrical, or do they somehow direct hot exhaust thru the handle or something...?
Can't wait to try that chain out to see what it is all about.
Aren't the first two choices the same? RS and RS3 RS3 is "Single-Humped drive link" version of an RS chain, right? I find the chain docs...
Well, to give you something positive to think about: at least you can "move" your stove! My stove will never move anywhere, unless it is in...
I think I see what your referring to at the top of the bar. Great idea. And I've been trying to figure out how to get a tool box attached to my...
I'm surprised nobody on here is a legit dealer for Stihl and/or Husky... And offering on FHc. Do they not allow that?
Sure puts my 14hp Wheelhorse garden tractor to shame! Sweet ride!! What holds the 044 in place?
WOW, there are some beards in here that rival Bret Keisel of the Pittsburgh Steelers! Here's a shot from the cover of my new upcoming album...
Nothing! It was 65 today!
No SH_____TTTTT!!! Holy crap that looks scaaaaaary!! YIKES! Check the NO box on that one!! I might have to change my pants, and I was...
Yes of course! It's was just legalized in Alaska via this months elections along with Oregon and Washinton, DC. :thumbs: Here is the...
:rofl: :lol: Gotcha... I've seen them before, didn't know that is what it's called, thanks.
What's a "Load handler"?
That is quite the load in there, looks like perfectly cut rounds. You cutting with a table saw or something? youza!