If it's expensive, go ahead and ship it to me!!! :D
Yes, and THAT drive me NUTS! ;) Aka, Apple changing the plug on the iphone... KRYKEEEEE!
Yes, so why wouldn't they just make it the same size as all the rest?? Drives me nuts when "standards" aren't followed....
FYI, I said I would report back after using the new saw a bit... I cut up a 30" Maple with the 362c-m via the 25" bar and suggested "Full Skip"...
Thank you guys! Shame on Stihl for that one!!
And, I guess on a full skip chain, you can adjust the stop back far enough to hit the next cutter which is a few links back... right? OR would...
+ another 100 from me! That has to be a tough bidness! Gotta get the wood (aka find it, scrounge it, do tree work for it...), then transport it...
I don't know, does it? It's 1 64th larger, wouldn't that be too large?
I can't seem to find the 13/64" size Dremel sharpening bits, the diamond ones. Stihl sells the non-diamond ones for there "portable" sharpener...
I think he means the chain has an odd ball empty link (skipped link with no cutter). So for that cutter, there is nothing to stop and hold the...
Who wants a tractor with some other guys name on it???? If it isn't RED, get it out of the shed!! .
Hold the Super cedar in a 1 gallon ziplock bag, break it in half (the cellophane usually tears), now pull off the cello and then break each 1/2...
I cut up a 30" Maple yesterday with my new 362C. I put a 25" bar with a full skip chain on it for the task: The 362C ran thru it like BUTTER!...
BLUE?? Real tractors are RED!! What's the matter with you???? ;)
You should post a link in the regular forums (Stoves, Woodshed...). I for one, never came over to "Everything else" before.... PS- ok,...
That's pretty cool! I have to see if I can get it on my little tractor somehow.... thanks.
Thought of a good analogy for what I'm saying with the stove top temp vs amount of heat released. I have a Mini Coopers S (turbo) and a ford...
You should be able to heat 1000' easy, I don't care if you have no insulation and leave the windows open. I suspect your problem is more related...
Bursar, I'm not suggesting he or anybody for that matter not run the PH hard to get the required heat out of it. What I'm saying is, the PH does...
Hi Dh, Welcome to the site! I've had the PH for 2+ years now (starting 3rd season now), and can tell you I NEVER get 500 degree stove top temps....