There is something fishy about that picture??
WOW!! I just watched about 10 seconds of that, had to shut it off!! I did NOT want to see what happened, I was cringing! Somebody please...
I know the feeling!! A tractor, a Stihl saw, a hookeroon, a cant hook, a pickeroon, a hauling cart, files, dremel, bits, extra chains, a 22 ton...
That reminds me, I was once on a plane that both engines failed and we were going down! The guy in the seat next to me was scared to death and...
"Lug"?? You mean HAUL, right?
Well, I haven't yet amassed enough chainsaw stuff to need to give some away, but..... Anyone with the old style RotoZip saw want a wheel...
Actually, there is one thing that works well, BUT it is not good for you, so don't do it often. Bingo! That's the best thing to do after...
You don't get it ONLY from your bare skin touching it. You can get the oil (which is what gives you PI) on your cloths, gloves, tools, anything!...
Hey Ralphie, Why don't you use the front passenger seat as well??? You have all that space up there!! :D
Check out Kipor generators... some of the best generators on the planet. ;) (Chineese) Wow, that thing is 24 pounds? Is that what 070...
WOW! That Cream Stout looks GREAT, Love a creamy stout!
So the results are in, and as suspected; 70% of us use The splitter Horizontal only or mostly horizontal.
Thanks!! That's awesome! I bought two of those 25" skip chains, the first one is definitely ready to be sharpened after the 1st use (cutting up...
The 362c bucked it, the Ariens 22 ton splitter will split it, and the wheelhorse tractor will drag it out of the woods to my stacks. ;)
Won't be ugly in the stove!!! :D
You guys are going to like this one! I'm knee deep into installing a "Wood Hoist" off my back deck, which is 3 stories up! Some of you may...
That is a different "c". We are referring to the "C" on the label on the side of he saw. You can buy a 362 saw that has either "362" or a...
Cool idea with the rod attached to the bar. But I would have to remove it 90 out of 100 times. I'm surprised you all are talking about a...
I guess your late to the party! ;) I think we figured out the "C" just notes the saw has options installed. The options can be the M...
I also heard that recently, but I just can't recall where???? I bought a basic Stihl 25" ES bar 33RSF chain = 3/8" pitch, 0.05" gauge, Stihl...