OK group "Silent Night"..... :campfire: Take these feelings and actions of generosity and live them everyday. Merry Christmas FHC Family
Fire is so much more fun than money:campfire: Cash as a nice smell and all, but that aroma of wood burning ;)
[IMG] They are firestarters Gary
Glad the outage happened during a 14hr work day;)
the gold is so fine it will not set off a detector. There are places in Alaska where nugget hunting can be done with a detector. The few times my...
Loon did I miss something with the new pooch? and damit man...that is a splittah:thumbs:
Good on you for quitting :yes: I'm "working on it" Pay those mugs forward my friend.
thanks shy of 6' but I ran out of split wood to go higher;)
You are SPECIAL gary...that's what momma always told you right?
The block was in a tree just to the left on pic #1, probably 80-90ft to the stump. The rope is 150'
The high yielding rounds are always "fun" moving them around not so much....
This section is part of my property that backs up the Talladega National forest, the boundary line is ~10' behind the stack and runs at a diagonal...
#4 is not long leaf pine. If that picture was taken in Florida(and from the St. Augustine/Bermuda grass it probably was) It's Florida slash pine....
It's my tribute to the most ridiculous wood splitter on youtube
This scrub pine fell last week near the stacks while I was loading the trailer, it's been dead and leaned over in a snag for a couple years. It's...
There were some good tips on ground jerky in another recent thread. Use paint sticks on each side to roll to uniform thickness on parchment paper...
http://firewoodhoardersclub.com/forums/index.php?threads/more-no-so-joke-videos.3931/
I wonder if it was setup for milling beams?
It's a Hearthstone Clydesdale. Not a catalytic stove so not as "efficient" as some other stoves on the market, but way better than an open...
The tree your wife is leaning on I'm guessing is Live Oak.