All in jest Ray.;) I first moved from Maine to RI, to NC(that's down south), to VA, to AL and several short hops in between
Referring to Norfolk as "down south" is like Stinny going to Portland:D
Woodwidow and produced by campinspecter meatloaf has to be in the book. It is the best variation of meatloaf/beatloaf evah:thumbs:
Spicy Bacon Wrapped Chicken 6 Chicken breast tenderloins 6 strips of bacon 1/8cup Chili Powder 1/8cup Paprika 1/4cup brown sugar 1tsp cayenne...
When my Dad took me fishing as a kid you'd have to say "here fishy fishy fishy" and then they would bite:rofl: :lol:
Agreed for the most part... Grouper or Red Snapper would probably have something to say about it - if fish could talk
Gulf shrimp are quite a bit cheaper down here than any comparable shrimp I tried to buy when I was in the Cape. I'm so far inland that everything...
No roux. I think some of the thickness comes from the potato starches. You have to stage cook everything letting the onions slowly simmer and...
Grilled cheese and tomato soup are quite possibly the best pairing on a cold snowy day
Had a leftover Lobster and some steamers. Some frozen gulf shrimp, bay scallops, and haddock fillets. Sautee a diced onion with 1/2stick butter...
Check out gold sniping on youtube - you can make a small suction tube from PVC fittings. It's not going to move a ton of material like a dredge...
I can invite you to the conversation:zip:
Good thing because the instructions just said the oiler must be turned on at all times:rofl: :lol: Like I said above the most awesome useful...
Worked all day and had our Christmas this evening. You guys and gals made/sent some really thoughtful & amazing gifts. This has to be the best...
Stinny I'm "working" the holiday as well - somebody's gotta mind the powerplant and make sure the interwebz is still working:D One of my lineman...
Merry Christmas everyone!!! I thought we were going to have a pioneers Christmas - no power here, candles and an oil lamp with the glow of the...
Got mine today:ups: also got some lobsters and steamers straight from Maine:drool:
heard about it on the radio. The debate was "what was his biggest/most remembered song"
Heard this on the drive into work this morning. Viewing a crackling fire reduces both stress and blood pressure....
I've tried 6 or so different e-cigs from the looks like a cig to the separate atomizers. I eventually get tired of them or the flavors are too...