That chain cover is near pure as the driven snow. You could at least write something in the snow - maybe.... STIHLS RULE:D
Jet I resided my entire house myself - it is a big project, but if taken in stride is rewarding. Took me 1-1/2 yrs and was less cash flow but more...
Loon when I saw Boom eyeing the beer it brought to mind the saying "The hair of the dog that bit you" way back when folks would eat the hair of...
It appears my "winter weather event" (blown way out of proportion down here) has changed to cold rain - yeah I'm not inserting the sad smiley:D [IMG]
depends on the layout of the house and current heating/cooling systems available? Don't go cutting vents from the stove room - big no-no on codes...
Sounds like a neighbor that bought a big saw for a specific tree(big bar) and used very little - everyone knows a 16" Sugihara w/ full house chain...
Counter clockwise (up if wired correctly). Adding to the principles Backwoods Savage noted above. Air moving downwards (clockwise rotation in the...
Those are the days that remind me why I moved south:p Nothing worse than every shovel full vaporizing back at you.... and when you get done the...
Looks like they set a bomb off on the rightaways - slash cut everything within 15ft of lines, mostly with a Jiraff...but their chipper has been...
Sounds like you guys are in for another round of fun white stuff. I'm in for a mixed bag of sleet/freezing rain - fortunately the tree crews...
When my outside temps stay 40 or above during the day even with last night dropping to 22 my wood consumption goes way down, I don't have stove...
Welcome to the 70cc Club:thumbs:....your official card will be mailed when you fire it up and let some chips fly
For you folks in a pinch for Calcium Chloride check out a pool/spa store, they may only be open 1 day a week up your way this time of year but...
MY 041 would do this years back without any of the diagnostic checks that you've already performed. A small amount of fine saw dust had worked its...
only fresh xp stickers make saws go faster.
No current saws in your sig line so I'm just going to prepare you for the big smile it will put on your face:saw::D and we're gonna need pics of...
Thoughts and prayers DB. You're already a stronger person for recognizing the situation. Everyone compartmentalizes their troubles differently,...
I've shoveled a roof that had heat trace installed on the eves - the stuff is a major PITA to not knock off when clearing a roof. I get where...
Ayyuhh:)
I don't think there is a love/hate with hand splitting so much as longevity factors in. It's great exercise in moderation, but when it comes to...